Incident:011A Incident:011A

Where was the janitor when all the other madness episodes happened? lol.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Its that epic!

Its epic enough to be stuck in my head. Awesome video and song!!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Hell yes!

Once again Krinkels, Success! But the ending is kind of left open. There's going to be another one isn't there? If so, Yay!!! But heck of a job for you.

SHOCK4: DE SHOCK4: DE

WHOO!

Lol. I was like watching this for 10 minutes for some reason.

ugblahtheartistic responds:

10 minutes of pure action.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Freaking AWESOME

I serriously am watching it over and over and over again! Really excited for the series!

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Incredible!

This is great! we get to see the madness in diem and .... i forget the other one's name. but anyways, we get to see madness in their point of view! Its AWESOME! And dude, i completely understand the time it takes to make an animation. I'm doing a frame by frame with a little motion tweening on flash 8. I got 200 frames done and only at 15 seconds....it takes to long. i should really learn how to use objects and not draw every frame.
Well, you entertained me once again with your madness cartoon. Great Work Krinkels!

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

O.O

WOW!!! ABSOLUTE WOW!!!!! I like big guns. hehe

Madness Madnified Madness Madnified

AMAZING!

That was Hilarious! I enjoyed that a lot! I wonder how he's going to go home now though...OH well, the movie overall, was fantastic!

Xionic Madness 1.5 Xionic Madness 1.5

Insanely Awesome!

This was absolutely awesome! It makes me so anxious for the next one to come. I wonder what that final upgrade will be. this is a perfect storyline.